Whatcha lookin' for?

Sunday 12 February 2017

VALENTINES DATE IDEAS

Hey guys and gals! As Valentines is coming up, I thought I would do a post on some wee date ideas for you and your significant other to have some fun in the daytime, or have a romantic evening together. Me and my boyfriend, Mark, usually go out for dinner and spend the evening doing something together, depending on what we feel like doing.




Here are some of my all time favourite Valentines date ideas;
1. Go for a picnic ~ this is one of my favourite things to do because its so simple and easy, and kind of romantic.

2. Have a movie day ~ there is nothing better than cuddling up under a blanket and watching all the Harry Potter films with loads of junk food.

3. Go bowling ~ Me and Mark love getting competitive between each other, bowling is perfect for getting your game on!

4. Cook a meal for your partner ~ I love it when my boyfriend cooks me dinner, he's not the best cook, but its the thought that counts for me.

5. Go to a concert/gig/comedian tour ~ Mark is taking me to see Jack Whitehall in Belfast the week after next (how bloody exciting!). What better way to spend time together than laughing?

6. Go ice-skating ~ now this isn't for me (I broke my wrist the first, and last, time I went ice-skating) but it looks all cute and romantic.

7. Hire a tandem bike ~ team work makes the dream work, cringe!

8. Recreate a first date ~ this seems so cute! On my first date with Mark, he took me to WhetherSpoons and we had dinner, then I took him dress shopping.

9. Book a mini break ~ This obviously isn't possible for everyone, but getting a few nights away together can do the world of good!

10. Go to an arcade ~ Grab your pennies and start trying to win as many coupons as you can from the 2p machine!



These are my top 10 date ideas for Valentines, let me know if you and your partner have something you love doing!
Get out there and make some memories people!

Love, Rach x

1 comment: