Whatcha lookin' for?

Wednesday 8 February 2017

MY BUCKET LIST 2017

I have always been an ambitious person, but I have struggled with gaining the confidence to do the things I really want to do. I am hoping that by writing my dreams and aspirations on my blog, it will finally be the kick up the bum I need to get myself out there and get stuff done this year!

1. Get into shape for my holiday this summer ~ Me and my boyfriend are going to Malaga this July! I am determined to get into shape with my packed FITNESS ROUTINE





2. Go scuba diving ~ Hopefully we can do this on holiday this summer!

3. Go to the Niagara Falls   ~ I went on a family holiday to Canada and I absolutely loved the little boat under the falls!

4. Travel across America ~ This is number one on my travel list! I think it would be the perfect way to spend a summer.

5. Go to university ~ It has been my (nerd) dream for so, so long to go to uni to study early childhood studies and work with wee ones! I absolutely love having an influence in the early stages of life.

6. Go to a drive-thru cinema  ~ We actually done this in Canada. We seen that movie "Evan Almighty", I was nine or ten and I thought it was just magic!

7. Learn Spanish ~ I actually done GCSE Spanish but we never learnt how to speak it properly, unfortunately. So, if any of you are Spanish speakers, please help me!

8. Climb loads of mountains ~ I have recently got into hill and mountain walking. There's something about being at the top of a mountain that makes me feel like I'm at the top of the world!



9. Adrenaline activities ~ This year I have really been loving doing stuff that gets my heart pumping! I don't know about you, but lying on the edge of a 214 meter cliff kind of ticks this off the list.




10. Go stargazing ~ There is this little place in Co. Fermanagh called "Finn Lough" where you can go into these wee dome cabin's that have a glass roof. It would be my perfect night away, even if its just half an hour down the road! I've been hinting at my boyfriend for months, but I don't think it has sunk in.

Comment down below what is on your bucket list to give me some ideas to add to mine!
Love, Rach x



No comments:

Post a Comment